- Separates into Two Pieces for Easy Carrying
- Folds, Carries Like a Suitcase
- Closure Strap Locks Ramp Panels Together
- Lightweight, Easy-to-Handle and Set Up
- Durable Welded Construction
- Safety Guide Indicates if Ramp is on a Safe Slope
- Full Platform Provides Excellent Stability
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- Safety DVD and Steel Security Pins Included
|Item Number||Length||Width||Folded Size||Weight||Capacity*|
|WCR530||5||30||32 1/4 x 16 x 9||30 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|WCR630||6||30||38 1/4 x 16 x 9||35 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|WCR730||7||30||44 1/4 x 16 x 9||39 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|WCR830||8||30||50 3/4 x 16 x 9 1/2||52 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|WC1030||10||30||62 3/4 x 16 x 9 1/2||63 lbs.||500 lbs.|
|WC1230||12||30||74 3/4 x 16 x 9 1/2||73 lbs.||500 lbs.|
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 300 lbs. Single axle - 600 lbs. Two axles.
Except on WC1030 & WC1230: Maximum Ramp Capacity: 250 lbs. Single axle - 500 lbs. Two axles.
Custom widths are available. Give your specifications to your local PVI retailer.
Serving New York
Please call for pricing and availability. We have mobility experts standing by to assist you with any questions you have or to setup a demo of this product. Fill out our ask a question form for a fast response!